The Great Bitcoin Block Debate Part 1: Giacomo Zucco
In this Episode I am joined by Giacomo Zucco, Director of BHB networks to begin our first of six parts in a series, outlining the Big/Small block debate that has split the Bitcoin community.
Today we talk about
- Giacomo’s Bitcoin origin story
- Small Blocks vs. Big Blocks
- Bitcoin Attack Vectors
- Political Philosophy behind Bitcoin
- Why there are no real long term threats to Bitcoin
- Buy Through Amazon to Support us!
- BHB networks
- Giacomo on Twitter
- Giacomo’s talk on BITCOIN attack vectors at Paralelní Polis
- Start Trading today on Binance
- Transparency Disclaimer on what coins I hold
- Disclaimer on Investment “advice”
There’s a bit of a sharp learning curve as you come into the crypto space. With the great power over your wealth compared to the old system comes a great responsibility and diligence on your part to keep it safe.
I want to show you the path to financial freedom but also financial security. This all may seem like a lot at first but its really not after you do it a few times, it just becomes a habit like a pin number on your debit card.
I have lost private keys and passwords to old crypto accounts that had at the time a few dollars in them and are now worth hundreds, not a “lost 51 million” story but its still significant. Proper security can keep this from ever happening to you.
If you have any comments or suggestions please do so via social media, which can see below or Click Here.