Jeffrey Tucker and the Triump of the Markets
In this Episode I am joined by Jeffrey Tucker a prolific speaker, writer and economist. He was the first real economist to take a serious look at Bitcoin and embrace it as a real money. Jeffrey has traveled the world speaking about Bitcoin, Free Markets and the cause of liberty. I am honored to be speaking to him today
In today’s episode Jeffrey and I discuss:
- Jeffrey’s journey from music to economics and Bitcoin
- The Austrian School of Economics
- The Utility of Cryptocurrency
- Ludwig Von Mises Regression Theorem of Money
- Crypto-Utopianism, hope for the future and what Bitcoin offers us.
- Buy Through Amazon to Support us!
- Follow Jeffrey on Twitter
- Forbes contributor articles
- Jeffrey’s Articles on the American Enterprise Institute for Economic Research
- Atlanta Bitcoin Embassy: COME VISIT!
- Jeffrey’s first article on Bitcoin: BITCOIN FOR BEGINNERS
- Start Trading today on Binance
- Transparency Disclaimer on what coins I hold
- Disclaimer on Investment “advice”
If you have any comments or suggestions please do so via social media, which can see below or Click Here.